I welcome you on behalf of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Uttrakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry and congratulate you for choosing the right place to study.
It is well known that India is an agrarian country with around 60% of its people depending directly and indirectly upon agriculture. At Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry, we have courses that will create qualified professionals in Horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture, Food Science & Technology, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Science to address the issues of low productivity, erratic climatic conditions.
The University has-
- College of Horticulture, Bharsar
- College of Forestry, Ranichauri
- College of Hill Agriculture, Chirbatiya
- Institute of Food Science and Technology, Majrigrant
- Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Gairsain
Here, we look beyond academics and pays a deep accent on research, a critical component of our future. We have five research and extension centers –